Senior Caregiver and Senior Companion Jobs - Victoria TX
Full and Part Time Positions Available
Comfort Keepers of Victoria provides home care services for seniors and other adults in Victoria, TX and the surrounding areas of the Golden Crescent.
We are caring for “The Greatest Generation.” People who have worked their entire lives to always provide the best possible for their families. For us, it is simple - provide a service to seniors and their families that will give them quality and comprehensive home care while continuing to promote their independence and maintaining their quality of life.
Are you looking for a career with a competitive wage and generous benefits package? You just found it!
In fact - we offer the unique opportunity for full time employment working in the Victoria, Beeville, and Rockport areas. Apply today and ask how we can provide either full or part time scheduling!
A successful Caregiver will possess the following skills
- Show Sound Judgment
- Opportunity to Work Full or Part Time
- Quarterly In-Service Training
- Comfort Keeper Referral Program
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Dementia Training Program
- Continuing Education Plan
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
- Paid Training
- Regular Performance Reviews with Opportunities for Raises
In this position you will provide personal care and homemaker/companion services to patients in their home.
Requires the ability to adapt to a variety of home environments (including working in homes with pets and smokers) and provide homemaker companion and personal care services to our clients.
- Prior caregiving experience required
- Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance
- Be willing to drive 15+ miles to service clients
- Must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for background checks
- Successful completion of Comfort Keepers training and orientation program required
Spanish speaking is a huge plus!